Hello everybody, I just want to say thank you a lot, we enjoy our experience at the hotel, amazing pool, the food and treatment at the restaurant incredible.
Next time I will try to stay longer, this was my first experience in Costa Rica, ... for sure I will come back, "Pura Vida Ticos" wow.
Tom & Michelle from Virginia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten minutes from the airport and Central America's biggest Casino, this resort is located in the central valley of Costa Rica, known for having one of the three best climates in the world. European style pervades guestrooms with Italian tile and fine wood furnishings; balconies, minibars, cable TV, and wireless Internet access. Surrounded by jungle, the property is within proximity of volcanoes, rainforests, and more. On-site amenities include a spa, modern gym, casino, pool, and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Resort Martino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Martino Hotel Alajuela
- Resort Martino Hotel And Spa
- Martino Luxury Hotel
- Martino Luxury Resort
- Resort Martino Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela