Nice location, nice large room with wooden furniture. Good bedding and very polite staff, helping you all over the day. Reception well informend and concerned if you have any problems.
Very pleasant swimmingpool en almost the best Italian restaurant in Costa Rica (not so expensive as in Italy and very original Italian food!,
Please be aware: almost every weekend there are parties/weddings with loud live music and basses full on This is up to 23.oo h then it,s quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten minutes from the airport and Central America's biggest Casino, this resort is located in the central valley of Costa Rica, known for having one of the three best climates in the world. European style pervades guestrooms with Italian tile and fine wood furnishings; balconies, minibars, cable TV, and wireless Internet access. Surrounded by jungle, the property is within proximity of volcanoes, rainforests, and more. On-site amenities include a spa, modern gym, casino, pool, and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Resort Martino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Martino Hotel And Spa
- Resort Martino Hotel Alajuela
- Martino Luxury Hotel
- Martino Luxury Resort
- Resort Martino Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela