This hotel is on quite a large property and seems like it was once a very nice hotel. At the moment some of the buildings are starting to run down. The hotel rooms are still pretty nice though. It really isn't that far from the airport either so it was a good place for us to relax at the end of our trip before hopping on the plane to head home.
I would stay there again as the staff are friendly and the price isn't too bad. It isn't a 5 star resort though if that is what you are looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten minutes from the airport and Central America's biggest Casino, this resort is located in the central valley of Costa Rica, known for having one of the three best climates in the world. European style pervades guestrooms with Italian tile and fine wood furnishings; balconies, minibars, cable TV, and wireless Internet access. Surrounded by jungle, the property is within proximity of volcanoes, rainforests, and more. On-site amenities include a spa, modern gym, casino, pool, and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Resort Martino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Martino Hotel And Spa
- Resort Martino Hotel Alajuela
- Martino Luxury Hotel
- Martino Luxury Resort
- Resort Martino Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela