We were staying here only one night, the idea was to relax in the sun by the pool and plan what to do on the last day of our vacation. The pool was really great, the water was refreshing cool (not cold though). The hotel grounds are nice, it is like an oasis. The room doors are very exquisite! We did not have any problems with our room, it was in the second floor, on the other side than the pool with a nice balcony. The room was spacious, clean and well equipped. We had dinner in the restaurant. The pasta we had was delicious. A bit pricey but worth it. The location is a bit far away from anything. Long drive from airport. The strangest thing was that the chica in the reception gave wrong information several times. We were able to sort it out ourselves though so no harm was done.
All in all, we enjoyed our stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten minutes from the airport and Central America's biggest Casino, this resort is located in the central valley of Costa Rica, known for having one of the three best climates in the world. European style pervades guestrooms with Italian tile and fine wood furnishings; balconies, minibars, cable TV, and wireless Internet access. Surrounded by jungle, the property is within proximity of volcanoes, rainforests, and more. On-site amenities include a spa, modern gym, casino, pool, and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Resort Martino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Martino Hotel Alajuela
- Resort Martino Hotel And Spa
- Martino Luxury Hotel
- Martino Luxury Resort
- Resort Martino Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela