I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites for a total of four nights, 3 at the start of my trip and one at the end. When I arrived the airline had lost my baggage with all my clothes and wash kit. The hotel provided all the essentials so I could at least shower and clean my teeth when I arrived.
The hotel is quiet and the staff are all happy, friendly and helpful.
Breakfast - good, but some days the hot part could have been a bit better quality.
Onlt downside is that there are very limited services near by, no local shops in walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton San Jose Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton San Jose Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton San Jose Airport Hotel Alajuela
- Hampton Inn Alajuela
- Alajuela Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn San Jose
- San Jose Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton San Jose Airport Costa Rica/Alajuela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An airport hotel with everything you need...welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San José - Airport. If you're looking for a hotel in the Central Valley, home of San José, Costa Rica’s capital city, look no further. Our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton™ is the most conveniently located hotel in the area, just five minutes away from the International Airport, one block away from rental car return centers, and with easy access the Inter-American Highway (which transports you to beautiful beaches, national parks, and free trade areas). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.