Like most travelers, we stayed at the Hampton Inn the night before leaving Costa Rica. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. I was impressed with the room size. We had a double queen bed room and there was plenty of space for all the luggage. There was even a large desk to setup a laptop and read emails.
The room included A/C, flat screen TV, small refrigerator, a microwave, and the other usual items. We left too early to get the breakfast but they have coffee, tea, and fruit 24/7. The coffee was very good and I was happy to enjoy three Granadillas before leaving Costa Rica. Check them out if you've never had one -- they had the usual apple and oranges, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An airport hotel with everything you need...welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San José - Airport. If you're looking for a hotel in the Central Valley, home of San José, Costa Rica’s capital city, look no further. Our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton™ is the most conveniently located hotel in the area, just five minutes away from the International Airport, one block away from rental car return centers, and with easy access the Inter-American Highway (which transports you to beautiful beaches, national parks, and free trade areas). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton San Jose Airport Hotel Alajuela
- Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton San Jose Airport
- Hampton Inn Alajuela
- Alajuela Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn San Jose
- San Jose Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton San Jose Airport Costa Rica/Alajuela