“Jessica is AMAZING!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 10 Activities in Alajuela
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: At Avaneesh you can enjoy massages, foot and hand Reflexology, Reiki, Natural Lift Facial massage and Indian Head Massage. A full member of The Association of Reflexologists. Benefit from the rejuvenating touch of a professionally educated therapist. It can help you relax, enhance self-healing and restore mind-body balance. A peaceful hideaway where it is all about YOU and YOUR well-being. Appointments available minutes away from the San Jose airport and in San Jose. Ideal also for people who have a late flight and wish to relax before travelling.
washington dc
“Jessica is AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Jessica is AMAZING!!! My sister and I both had the Total Recovery package (thanks Mom!!) It was AWESOME. We both felt incredible after! Jessica is highly skilled and also has a warm and lovely presence making for an exceptional experience. I'm a bit of a massage junkie and have had many many massages and Jessica is definitely one of the best. Oh! And, the treatment room is beautiful and serene, the pool/lounge area super comfortable and the entire hotel staff are friendly and accommodating : )

Visited July 2012

Alajuela, Costa Rica
“Really helped with a knotted back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was extremely sore from several weeks of water skiing, and Jessica took more than 2 hours to work it all out. Hands down the best massage I have ever had. I will be back!

Visited July 2012
Jessica B, Owner at Avaneesh Natural Therapy Center and Spa, responded to this review, July 28, 2012
For the kind words; thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Massage--great therapy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

If you want to relax, this is the place to go. Jessica gives an excellent full body massage with all natural products that leaves your skin feeling so healthy....no greasy feeling!! The ambient is calm, peaceful and the music is heavenly. I am looking forward to experiencing her facial massage.. more to come later!! Enjoy & Relax Costa Rica style...pura vida!!

Visited May 2012
Thanks a million to all those people who took the time (and in many cases a taxi) to come all the way to Avaneesh to receive treatment.

Thank you so much to all my regular clients who keep coming back. Thanks for the support.

To all of you - past, present and future clients - rest assured that I do what I do because I LOVE IT. When you come to receive treatment, for me it is truly all about you and your well-being. I will always give it all my best for you to leave feeling much better inside out.

Hoping to see you soon at Avaneesh, you are a blessing!
Monkey Mia, Australia
“Great way to break travel journey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

We were enduring a 40+ hour travel journey home from Cuba, after 30+ days of traveling Costa Rica/Cuba, Hotel Aeropuerto arranged an onsite relaxation massage for us and Jessica arrived with all the appropriate gear for a great experience, it helps that she was lovely person as well, thanks all for helping the trip home a bit more bearable!

Visited January 2012
San Francisco, California
“Great massage, relaxing and took her time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

I get massages frequently so when I went for a massage at our hotel I wasn't expecting much, just wanted to relax and get the kinks out from our long flight. However, Jessica was wonderful! She really took her time (a really full one hour of massage) and did a great full body massage. Her room is nice and private just on site of the hotel. She has great music and candles, oils, the whole thing to get you into relaxation. The price was very affordable too. I would definitely recommend her to people staying at the hotel. Its a great way to start your vacation off!

Visited December 2011
Jessica B, Owner at Avaneesh Natural Therapy Center and Spa, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
Thank you so much for all these lovely, amazing reviews. Saying thank you is not realy enough... I am so truly blessed and it was my pleasure to meet you all and offer you treatment.