“Supurb Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Extreme Costa Rica Tours
El Erizo, Alajuela 5253, Costa Rica
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: POAS VOLCANO & CANOPY ADVENTURE $95Today the term ecology turns sensfull. After driving thru coffee plantations and dairy farms we are ready for the adrenaline rush: the canopy zip lines at this lush forest with lines as long as 1800 feet long. After a paysans style lunch we jouney onto to the summet of Poas Volcano National Park (7800 feet asl). Our two mile stroll not only will allow us to watch the fumaroles in the lagune of the main crater but also the cloud forest in all its esplendor and the “Botos Lagune”( an estinguised crater).Estimated duration: 9 hours.Includes: Transportation & guide, entrancee fees where required, zip lines, lunch.What to bring: change of clothes, rain gear, pullover, camera.
Austin, Texas
“Supurb Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

What a great guide and customer service. Very flexible and easy to talk to. They have many years of experience in their careers and it definitely showed while we were exploring the different cities throughout the country.

Visited September 2010

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Randall is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

Very flexible and accomodating. The guides & drivers seem to always have our best interest in mind. We went to Volcano Poas with Randall & he was amazing! He knew lots of fun trivia facts & had the driver stop along the way at very discreet but amazing scenic spots no one else would notice. He also is great about advice; he went out of his way to let us know where we should pick up souvenirs for cheap ("Should I buy coffee at this place, Randall?" "No, they definitely overcharge because it's a tourist stop.. you're better off buying it at the grocery. I'll take you there & tell you which brands are good.")

Honestly, there is no other guide or company I'd trust. Am going back next January & will be arranging to stay at the Diamonte Inn again. The complimentary breakfasts were filling and delicious, the hotel itself is clean and welcoming.

Visited January 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service for activity based vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

When I go on vacation, I really do not enjoy trying to figure out locations and things to do, I feel this takes away from my vacation. Of course, when I sign up for a tourism service, I do have high expectations, and Extreme Costa Rica Tours met all of my expectations. The tour guide was knowledgeable, professional, and provided us excellent recommendations for food and activities. The guide was flexible and tried very hard to satisfy our requests. The driver made sure that we were as comfortable as possible, and both the guide and driver were clean cut, and the guide was easy to interact with. While we were doing activities, the driver monitored our belongings, and we had NO ISSUES with lost/missing belongings.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Extreme Tours, Transportation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

Our group was large, 4 adults, 2 seniors and 4 late teens. Randall Goyenaga was an excellent tour guide. He and his driver took us from San Jose to Playa Samara in a comfortable tour bus that seated 18? Randall speaks excellent English, is very polite, professional and knowledgeable about his country. Our trip was 4 hours long and we enjoyed him so much, we booked him to Arenal NP and then back to San Jose. He came on short notice. Randall has a quick wit and seems to know when to speak and when to give the group some quite time. Given our diverse group and limitations, he was able to satisfy everyone in our group activities. We only had one semi neg. experience at Baldi Springs(see my review) and Randall took full responsibility(even though it wasn't his fault) and soon had us all smiling again. This man is rock solid reliable, has very good prices and strong Christian values.
Randall Goyenaga