We stayed at Vista Montana as we had seen very positive reviews on Trip Advisor. Needless to say, we weren't exactly pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The room was basic (which I'm totally ok with) except that it felt like we were staying in a strangers basement. The room had a crib in it (portable one) which was not removed even after it was noted that we have no children. There was a small single bed without sheets tucked into the corner of our room covered in stuffed animals (?). One of our towels had brown stains on it and it looked as though something wasn't completely cleaned off of the bathroom floor (coloured streaking). To top it off, the side tables were covered in dust and there were several cobwebs hidden around the room (not to mention the 4 bugs I had to kill upon arriving). Breakfast is slightly unsanitary - food is placed outside at 7am and left there until you decide to eat it (breakfast is from 7 - 9). When we arrived around 8, there were flies crawling all over the food (hardly appetizing). The one redeeming feature of this place is the view, it's pretty great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela