- Nice view
- Quiet (compared to the rest of Costa Rica!)
- Easy, friendly booking
- Close to the airport
- The room was somewhat dirty. There were stains on some of the towels, the bathroom floor was dirty, and there were cobwebs and little bugs under the sink, on the walls and in the corners of the bedroom.
- When we arrived, there was a playpen in our room and the host told us it would be removed; it never was.
- The meals were nothing to write home about. The dinner was somewhat bland and the breakfast was lacking. We just had toast and tea. The fruit, eggs, and cheese was sitting and waiting on the table when we came down for breakfast, which looked rather disgusting as it was warm outside and there were bugs flying around and on the food. Perhaps if they served the food as people came out, it would have been better (fresher!)
This could be a great place if the hosts paid more attention to the details! However, we felt as if we were staying in someone's basement. Better luck next time; good value for our money I guess..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela