We stayed at Vista Linda Montana the first and last day of trip due to its location close to the airport. Augustine was extremely helpful before the trip via email. Our flight was arriving late at night, and I did not want to rent a car at that time. Augustine had a taxi waiting for us at the airport and he arranged a local car rental company to drop off the SUV at the hotel the next morning. Renate was amazing. She was so friendly. She showed me her lovely flowers and parrots. She offered us cold drinks when we arrived late at night. The rooms do not have air conditioning and are very basic, but it was a wonderful place to start our trip. We awoke to birds and roosters and beautiful views. Breakfast was fruit, meat cuts and the best coffee. Renate even gave us change for the toll roads!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela