8 of us, three generations traveling together, stayed here a couple nights at each end of our Costa Rica trip. Really great service.
My only warning is that there seems to be nothing in the immediate area. Which is less of a problem than you might think because they will cook dinner if you let them know you want it. Reasonably priced, good food and great if you are in a group.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.