Booked here for my first time in Costa Rica because of the great reviews and reasonable price. Renate and the rest of the folks at Vista Linda Montana were beyond helpful, as I was just kind of bouncing around aimlessly, alone and without any real plans. The room was cute, the bathroom was clean, and the grounds were lovely. The view, as previously stated by others, was pretty amazing, even though I was there in the middle of the rainy season.
The grounds are covered in all kinds of beautiful plants, with the occasional domestic animal. It's sort of hidden, but that's a good thing. With the address on this listing, any cab driver in Alajuela should be able to get you there. I only had to show one of them a map, and then he kind of did a face-palm when he realized where it was. Also, there's a bus stop across the street, which will take you into Alajuela's downtown for super cheap. Probably want to take a cab back, though.
It's really just a very pleasant environment, and I really didn't want to leave. Also, there's this really awesome dog who loves to play fetch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela