We could not have picked a better place to start and end our trip to Costa Rica. Renata picked us up at SJO (as she did again at the end of our trip), showed us our room, and then hosted us on the outdoor patio over Imperial beer. Despite a few language barriers, we had great conversation with the staff and fellow guests. The rooms were very comfortable and well kept. We felt very safe while at the hotel, something that can't be said about all of Costa Rica. The views were lovely and provided a great introduction to the country.
We will definitely stay here on future trips to CR and will recommend the hotel to our friends.
Danke, Renata and Connie!
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.