We stayed at Cortez Azul for 4 nights. It is a perfect base for day trips to San Jose and some volcanos. It is 5 minutes by taxi from San Jose airport. Prices are cheap and rooms are spotless. The open air community kitchen is a place to get together and relax. There are art pieces, paintings and sculptures all over the hotel, which contributes to the cosy and familiar atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To fly in and out of Costa Rica for convenience may need to stay near an airport and the Juan Santamaria in Alajuela. The hotel is conveniently located Cortez Azul near the most important airport in Costa Rica. Alajuela is located only 2 km away and about 5 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Cortez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortez Azul Hotel Alajuela
- Hotel Cortez Azul Costa Rica/Alajuela