We stayed at Cortez Azul for 4 nights. It is a perfect base for day trips to San Jose and some volcanos. It is 5 minutes by taxi from San Jose airport. Prices are cheap and rooms are spotless. The open air community kitchen is a place to get together and relax. There are art pieces, paintings and sculptures all over the hotel, which contributes to the cosy and familiar atmosphere.
- Also Known As:
- Cortez Azul Hotel
- Cortez Azul Hotel Alajuela
- Cortez Azul Costa Rica/Alajuela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To fly in and out of Costa Rica for convenience may need to stay near an airport and the Juan Santamaria in Alajuela. The hotel is conveniently located Cortez Azul near the most important airport in Costa Rica. Alajuela is located only 2 km away and about 5 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Cortez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.