Very relaxing place with a nice patio and outdoor kitchen. The father and son who run the hotel are so friendly and helpful. The gate to the hotel is always locked so you feel totally safe. The only drawback is that the house is sort of falling apart, they really need a carpenter to fix all the broken parts...But it still feels like a home away from home!
- Also Known As:
- Cortez Azul Hotel Alajuela
- Cortez Azul Hotel
- Hotel Cortez Azul Costa Rica/Alajuela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To fly in and out of Costa Rica for convenience may need to stay near an airport and the Juan Santamaria in Alajuela. The hotel is conveniently located Cortez Azul near the most important airport in Costa Rica. Alajuela is located only 2 km away and about 5 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hotel Cortez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.