I know you can get better accommodation than this near the airport for the same $35 price--at Vida Tropical. First, the positive: Marc at reception (the owner's son) was great--very helpful. I had a private room with a strange little bathroom arrangement--the sink was in the shower! Bed was OK and room seemed clean. I certainly wouldn't want to spend more than one night here. Breakfast was below par. Guests were left to fend for themselves with a bread, jam, bananas and not very good coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To fly in and out of Costa Rica for convenience may need to stay near an airport and the Juan Santamaria in Alajuela. The hotel is conveniently located Cortez Azul near the most important airport in Costa Rica. Alajuela is located only 2 km away and about 5 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Cortez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortez Azul Hotel Alajuela
- Hotel Cortez Azul Costa Rica/Alajuela