we stay there the 1st and last night in Costa Rica; very close to the airport ( 5 USD for taxi ride!!), close to the centre, the owner will bring you to eat or drink something in Monteleone restaurant just accross the corner. The hostel is clean and simple, the problem is that's very noisy, if you have problems to sleep with noises at every hour of day and night don't stay there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To fly in and out of Costa Rica for convenience may need to stay near an airport and the Juan Santamaria in Alajuela. The hotel is conveniently located Cortez Azul near the most important airport in Costa Rica. Alajuela is located only 2 km away and about 5 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Cortez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortez Azul Hotel Alajuela
- Hotel Cortez Azul Costa Rica/Alajuela