We have stayed here three times and can thoroughly recommend it as a superior establishment. The owner, Ramon, is one of the friendliest and most helpful people you could meet. The entire place is clean and has beautiful art and gardens. It is well situated with a great restaurant within a 2 minute walk (Monteleone). An excellent hotel- we hope you enjoy it as much as we have!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To fly in and out of Costa Rica for convenience may need to stay near an airport and the Juan Santamaria in Alajuela. The hotel is conveniently located Cortez Azul near the most important airport in Costa Rica. Alajuela is located only 2 km away and about 5 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Cortez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortez Azul Hotel Alajuela
- Hotel Cortez Azul Costa Rica/Alajuela