Cortez Azul is a cool hostel, lots of neat art on the walls. The staff are all friendly and helpful, they can help organize some fun daytrips around the San Jose area. The kitchen is well equipped and the rooms are good, small, but good. There is really lots of character. It is close to everything: shops, banks, restaurants, safer than in San Jose too. Close to the airport, only 5 min. Good hostel. www.CortezAzul.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To fly in and out of Costa Rica for convenience may need to stay near an airport and the Juan Santamaria in Alajuela. The hotel is conveniently located Cortez Azul near the most important airport in Costa Rica. Alajuela is located only 2 km away and about 5 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Cortez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortez Azul Hotel Alajuela
- Hotel Cortez Azul Costa Rica/Alajuela