“NIce place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 32 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Atlanta, Georgia
“NIce place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed here one night, very nice hotel, super clean and felt brand new. The mattresses were wonderful. Lots of channels on a very nice HDTV in the room. Right off the freeway, and a few restaurants close by.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
ffituscaloosa, Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate feedback from our guests. I was glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and you appreciated the clean room, comfortable mattress and the HDTV channels the hotel offered. We wish you safe travels and if you are ever in the area again we would love to have you stay with us. Again, thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed at this property due to an unexpected death in the family. The staff was extremely efficient and professional and attentive to our needs. The rooms were spotless. The beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the use of the pool for our grandchildren and the staff allowed us to stay after the posted closing time. Much appreciated. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ffituscaloosa, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to write a comment about your stay with us and for the kind words concerning your stay. I am so glad that your family enjoyed their stay; I just wish your trip to Tuscaloosa was for better circumstances. If you guys are ever in Tuscaloosa we would love have you stay with us again. Safe travels. :).
Daphne, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel was neat and clean, and the staff members were friendly. This is not a fancy hotel, but it has a small business center, is located near the interstate and restaurants and the rate includes breakfast. There is also a small fitness center and an indoor pool. WiFi is free.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We decided to stay here based on price and closeness to the Univ of Alabama campus as we were visiting for my son who has been accepted there for school next year. Had a great visit and the night manager was a helpful guy who guided us to a wonderful restaurant that evening. But the next morning in our hurry to get to UA and our visit,I forgot my tempurpedic pillow I carry with me all the time,and a silver bracelet that is worth more to me in sentimentality than money. I did not discover this till late that evening after we had returned to TN. My husband finally got through to the desk the next day and told them what I had left. They said that the head of housekeeping had had one of the ladies turn it in to her and they were shipping it to us FREE OF CHARGE!!!! Needless to say I was so surprised! I am just sorry I have not put this on here till now. So, if you want a great little place to sleep knowing you are among kind and honest folk,stay here!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Madison, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was a great experience with the hotel staff being very accomidating. I need to check in early and leave late. They address my requirements positively which made my visit to the area easier in conducting the business at hand.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I am always content with Fairfields because they are very consistent. While I have stayed at this Fairfield before and don't remember having this same experience, the beds in my room (314) were way too soft. I am talking sink down into the middle soft. My wife actually made the comment that the bed we sleep on in her mother's house was more comfortable, and that one is 40+ years old.
Everyone has a personal opinion. If you like soft beds, you may love it. And, everything else was as you would expect it at a Fairfield - clean and consistent (with one exception - this is Alabama so the staff are exceptionally friendly!)

Room Tip: If you are at the University of Alabama and following your GPS, it may take you up some side streets...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Birmingham AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Fairfield Inns are moderately priced hotels so don't expect a 5 star experience. This one was in good condition, the staff was friendly and my room was clean. The complimentary breakfast had a good selection of items. They had my favorite hazelnut creamer for my coffee so I was very pleased and the Belgian waffles were good! My bed was comfortable and I slept very well. I stayed Christmas night so there were not a lot of people booked (which I did not mind at all). I'm a travel advisor (agent) and am very selective of the hotels I stay in even though I did not book this one, my traveling companion did. It's located on an access road and is near several restaurants. I definitely recommend this property if you are looking for somewhere that's moderately priced and convenient.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ffituscaloosa, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Traveler,

I would like to take the time to personally thank you for your kind words and taking the time to complete a survey. We would be honored for you to stay with us again anytime you are in Tuscaloosa.

Respectfully,
Fairfield Inn Tuscaloosa

Been to Fairfield Inn by Marriott Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!