“Good stay everytime” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Milan, Tennessee
“Good stay everytime”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

My daughter is a student at the university, and we always stay here when we're visiting her. As a Hilton Diamond member, they really give good service. It's not fancy, but it's always clean and comfortable. One thing that I wish they would do- most Hampton Inns have updated their rooms so that there are plug-ins more accessible, usually on the lamps on the desk and at the bedside. This one hasn't done that, so you have to unplug the clock or get under the table to plug your phone in. Having a place where you could do this more easily would be really great.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I can't say anything negative about or stay. We spent one night while moving our daughter in at the University of Alabama. The staff were extremely friendly and for a free breakfast it was very good and well stocked. Our room was extremely clean and very comfortable. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Conroe, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Had a good one night stay here. Found everything we have come to expect in a Hampton at this place: clean, updated, comfy beds and linens, great breakfast for a hotel. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2012
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Road trip stop - one of the best! The front desk staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was clean and large enough that we didn't feel "on top of each other". Two queen beds were a nice touch in this particular room.

When told about breakfast, I walked over and looked at the layout. At 10:30 at night, I was just trying to "imagine" what might be there in the morning. I asked about what would be in one spot because it looked suspiciously like it might be a spot where sausage gravy and biscuits might be... The front desk person said that it varies from day to day, but she said she would "put in a word" with the cook for me if I would like. I LIKED!

Sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast were excellent! My son liked the waffles and I had some of the eggs and sausage too!

I will definitely stay here on my next trip through!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Flora, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Quiet, clean Hampton. Very comfortable bed, good coffee and welcoming front desk.

• Stayed July 2012
Mundelein, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is a nice, clean solid hotel. My room was quite large and well equipped. I had a really nice TV to watch football on a thursday night.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in May. We found the room to be very dirty!! The sheets appeared not washed and the bathroom was disgusting!! I emailed the corporate contact for HamptonInn. They emailed me back saying I should get a response from hotel manager. It has been over 2 weeks and I have yet to hear back!!! Worst Hampton Inn we ave ever stayed at!!

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel!!!!