A little awkward to get to, but overall worth it. Adjacent to Hwy 82 but never heard the traffic. Baumhauers is right next door. Continental breakfast good enough since it is free, go for the waffles and boiled eggs, not scrambled. Check in desk very polite and had a snack bar available to purchase thing even though we arrived late at night.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn - University Hotel
- Hampton Inn - University Hotel Tuscaloosa
- Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa
- Tuscaloosa Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn- University is an interior corridor property. We have newly refurbished rooms, corridors and lobby. Beautifully landscaped,nicely enclosed breakfast room, outdoor pool, well-lit parking lot and conveniently located near The University of Alabama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn - University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.