“Average Accomodations” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #21 of 31 hotels in Tuscaloosa

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Saint Rose
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The "Suite" was really a double room with a refrigerator and microwave - not a true "suite" like higher end chains would define one as. It was a clean and comfortable room. Served my needs well. Hotel is well situated so you aren't very far from anything.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Belmont, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Ramada for 2013 Family Weekend (Sept 20-22). We had previously stayed for freshman move-in in August and found the property to be adequate at that time, although excessive air freshener was used and it took a long period of time for it to clear out. On our recent visit during family weekend, we left the hotel to go over to campus for tailgating and the game around 1:00 (because of the downpours, we delayed going to campus). When we left we removed the "do not disturb sign" and went on our first tailgating and football experience at UA. When we returned to the hotel around 11:30 pm, we returned to our room and found that the bed wasn't made, towels were on the floor in the bathrrom, and the trash had not been emptied. I spoke with the night desk clerk and he was unable to do anything other then provide exta towels. I know that this was not an exception as there was another guest who was speaking to the night clerk about the same issue just as I arrived to address our concerns.

In the morning when we were checking out, I spoke with the manager on duty who told me that the housekeeping staff had finished and left the property by 12:30 pm on Saturday, and that there was nothing he could do. I found this interesting as there were two housekeeping staff speaking with the front desk staff when we left for tailgating and the game. Keep in mind, we are not snobs, but have traveled enough to know that housekeeping staff always circle around and double/triple check their assignments to make sure that rooms are serviced before leaving for the day. I found the manager on duty unhelpful and noted that we will not stay at this property again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Ashford, AL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The room is nasty and smells moldy. The carpet and chairs are dirty. When we checked out we were charged for two nights. We only booked one night. I argued but it didn't do any good. They told me they had a two night mininum. This room cost me $473.78 for one night. No return visits for me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Tuscaloosa

Address: 631 Skyland Blvd East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
Location: United States > Alabama > Tuscaloosa
Ranked #21 of 31 hotels in Tuscaloosa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Tuscaloosa 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ramada Tuscaloosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Tuscaloosa Hotel Tuscaloosa
Tuscaloosa Ramada Inn

If you own or manage Ramada Tuscaloosa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.