“Nice and reasonable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa

Save Saved
You added Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1201 Skyland Boulevard, I-59/20 & Hwy 82 & 11, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405   |
Ranked #8 of 31 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Cordova, Alabama
“Nice and reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We traveled to Tuscaloosa for an overnight stay. We stopped and asked for any availability. Wanted a non smoking on first floor. The only one was on the second and with no elevator that wasnt an option. So we opted for smoking room. We were very pleasantly surprised. The room did not have the smoke smell at all. The room was clean and comfortable. We did not try the breakfast due to us having a big day and needing more than fruit and cereal. Definetly would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for allowing us to provide your lodging while visiting Tuscaloosa. There are times when our inventory will allow for us to meet your room requests and other times when we cannot, but we do our very best to give you as many options as possible. We appreciate that you allowed us to show you another option and that it met your lodging needs. I will pass along your kind comments to my staff, as they serve as motiviation for our continued efforts to provide the best guest service possible. Again, thank you for choosing our Days Inn and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

James

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We arrived at 3:00 am (CST) so didn't get to appreciate any of the surrounding facilities. Hotel itself wasn't bad. Room was clean although fitted sheets would have made it more comfortable. Staff was friendly. I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor but I didn't see an elevator. If you can't do steps, request fir...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We are glad that we were able to provide a weary traveler with a comfortable quality stay. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff, and thank you for choosing our Days Inn. We hope to see you again soon!

woodstock, illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We were beat and needed sleep, after searching trip advisor we found Days Inn. This was very clean, front desk very friendly and helpful. Beds were a bit hard, the beds seem newer, good water pressure, room very spacious, we had 2 queen beds and a sofa in the room. A bit pricy for us at $86 but we were despite for sleep and being in good location and gated parking lot. If in the area, would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your most recent stay. We strive to provide a positive lodging experience to each and every guest, and we are certainly glad that we could provide that and more for your family. I will be sure to share your tremendous comments with my team. Again, thank you for your feedback and for choosing our Days Inn for your loding needs.

Albertville, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was at this Days Inn on 6/8/13. It is dated, but clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. The love seat or settee or whatever you call it was nice looking but broken down when you sit on it. TV was old style (not flat screen). I didn't turn it on so can't comment on any other aspect of it. Price was good (just under $70 including taxes), and I got what I expected for that price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post observations of your most recent stay with us. We are currently making some improvements to our Days Inn and we appreciate your feedback, because it serves as motivation for our continued progress. I will be sure to pass along your most appreciated comments. Thank you for choosing our Days Inn and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Ventura
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The clerk was very helpful. Check in was a breeze. The property was well lit. The room was spacious, clean, and very well decorated. All furnishings were up to date. Breakfast was good. Will definitely stay at this location again if I am in the area. This Days Inn exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide us with your feedback. We work very hard to make sure that your stay is a positive and inviting experience. Your tremendous comments serve as confirmation that we are on the right path and we are very thankful that you chose our Days Inn for your loding needs while visiting Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to my team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cleveland, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I enjoyed my stay very much. The motel is conveniently located in the parking lot of a Walmart. I woke up in the morning to a nearly flat tire, so I drove across the parking lot and had it repaired without having to change it.

The motel is completely surrounded by a security fence (faux wrought iron). Nice touch. The front desk staff, both evening and morning, was very friendly. The room had been well cleaned, and had that "new carpet" smell. The bed was comfortable. There was plenty of hot water in the morning, but the soap provided by the management was tiny. I always have a bar of soap handy in my suitcase, so it wasn't a problem for me, but someone else might not like it.

All-in-all, it was a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: First floor is always better. You can park in front of your room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide us with this valuable feedback. We know that you have many lodging choices when you visit Tuscaloosa, Alabama, so we appreciate that you gave us your business. Your comments serve as motivation for our continued effort to provide the best customer experience possible. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments and please know that we are working on getting the bath soaps larger, but this will take some time. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

James

Been to Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!