Came to Tuscaloosa with friends from Colorado to attend a football game vs. the University of Alabama. The hospitality from people all over the city was tremendous, and especially notable at the Yellowhammer Inn. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, and went out of their way to serve us. The hotel is quaint, tucked into the woods, right near a beautiful golf course. I would recommend this hotel to anybody visiting Tuscaloosa. It's several miles from campus, but the atmosphere and hospitality are worth the tad-longer drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that the Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of the Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa