For about what you will pay a night at a Hampton Inn, you can enjoy this boutique hotel in a country club setting. Our king junior suite was spacious, and had a very comfortable bed. WiFi access was reliable, but there was no desk & chair in our room, so ended up having to setup the laptop on the coffee table. Housekeeping is good, the bathroom and room were immaculate. The 4 days we were there, we were the only guests in the hotel! It seems this place sells out on football weekends, but is otherwise fairly quiet. Fine by us! No onsite restaurant, but they do a basic Continental breakfast in the mornings, included in the room rate. Typical weak Southern coffee, would have killed for a proper cappuccino or espresso close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that the Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of the Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center