I am a Tuscaloosa native and have had occasion to use the inn twice, most recently this past December. This Inn is dated in some respects. However, it has wood shutters that fully block all light when closed. It is set in beautiful woods. And my experience with the staff was quite positive -- they were pleasant and helpful. We were there for an event at the neighboring club and it was a delightful surprise that they were providing a golf cart shuttle service to the club.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center
- Yellowhammer Hotel
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that the Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of the Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.