This is one of my favorite places to stay. It's off the beaten path but worth the short drive. Best rooms in town for the price. Beds are comfortable and rooms are clean. Staff are friendly and helpful. If I have to make a negative comment it would be the continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that the Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of the Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center