Spent 3 successive weekends there while my wife attended seminars at the University. Staff were always friendly. But on all 3 weekends air conditioning was feeble in rooms and in common areas. They had floor fans scattered around the lobby and breakfast area to keep air moving but it was not what you would expect. Last weekend no hot water Saturday morning. No apology on check our, no follow up email. Sent a letter to the General Manager a month ago. No response. Obviously the staff are burdened with managers who don't care. This property has awesome potential that is being wasted with the current management
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the art of relaxation in our wooded setting, explore the beauty of Lake Tuscaloosa and enjoy the peace that the Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center brings to your vacation; located only 12 miles from Tuscaloosa. Whether it's golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, art or garden tours, there are endless opportunities to enjoy the natural and cultural habitat of the Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Yellowhammer Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowhammer Hotel Tuscaloosa
- Yellowhammer Inn And Conference Center