“Very Comfortable & Staff are very friendly!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Laplace, Louisiana, United States
“Very Comfortable & Staff are very friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I stay at this Motel every time I am in Tuscaloosa. the place is so clean, and the people who work there are very friendly. The free breakfasts are great. The TV's are flat screen & big screens! They even have a DVD player built in the TV. All in all this is a great place to stay!! Prices are very reasonable! Oh yeah, there is a weight room & an indoor swimming pool!

Room Tip: The first floor is a little noisy because of the Interstate. Upper floors are better!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I don't know who is writing these reviews about how good this place is, because its awful. I am in this hotel right now, June 16, 2014 and it is terrible. The first room, the bathroom was slippery and the floor had hair all over it. Also the room had a smell to it. My wife proceeded to the bed and we noticed a stain on the pillow case, then the hair...Pubic hair that is! I asked the young man to change my bed, but he was nice and we changed rooms. Guess what....hair on the bed sheets, bathroom floor was slippery, my wife took a Lysol wipe and found dirt, but she believed they used a dirty mop. Found a tube of toothpaste under the couch. We even found a hair on the sign "Did you forget something?" I've uploaded that pic. Let me say...I will never stay in a Comfort Inn again. I stayed in one many years ago and it was awful...I thought I would give this a try, I also stayed in the one in Vicksburg, MS (It was bad too, I will have my review posted for it as well!). Back to Hampton Inn's and Holiday Inn Expresses for me! This place is nasty and I don't like sleeping in other peoples hair!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

From the friendliness of the staff to the quality of the breakfast and the comfort and cleanliness of the rooms, Cathy and her staff exceeded our expectations. The hotel managed to house our rather large group and a little league tournament with ease.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Fredericktown, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I enjoyed the property after I figured out to get in the place! Room was clean but did smell of cigarette smoke. I called front desk so I wouldn't be charged and they offered to move me, so that was a big plus..breakfast was good with 3 types of fruit, and for dinner there were places that delivered so I ate in. Front desk was helpful and very pleasant. Slept great and was refreshed the next morning.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Oxford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

All of the staff is excellent. Everyone is friendly and efficient. Many thanks to Aron, Cathy, AJ, Chris and the housekeepers for making our stay enjoyable. The place is always neat and clean. If you need anything they are quick to accomodate. We were there for graduation this time with 6 other family members and everyone had good things to say about the place. We have stayed here many times before and always been satisfied. The breakfast is good too. Nothing they can do about being on a busy highway.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Mitchell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

The stay was great. Comfortable beds, excellent service, rooms very clean. Breakfast was very good. Best of all was the lady at the front desk. I never once heard a negative word come out of her mouth. Very Positive. She did everything she could to make our stay a memorial experience. We were in town for our nephew's graduation. If I travel to Tuscaloosa again I will definitely stay at Comfort Suites. A big shout out for the lady at the front desk, I believe her name was Kathy. You need to find more people like her to head up the front desk.

Room Tip: Everything was good.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and breakfast was varied and always good. we stayed for 4 nights while at a business event and were very happy with our accomodations. The toilet handle broke while were there and it was fixed quickly and without us being inconvenienced. The only drawback was the fact that the hotel was on busy highway 82 and our room faced the road so we did hear some traffic. Other than that the stay was flawless and would definitely reccommend.

Room Tip: a room not facing the road is best
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!