“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Tuscaloosa, United States
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Nice clean room with great service. I will stay at this hotel again. Nice hot breakfast bar and they will make you an omelet. The rooms are very quiet. They always ask if I would like a complimentary bottled water. Many hotels require that you pay for bottle water.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
We are glad to read how much you enjoy you complimentary bottle of water here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa. Thank you for saying so. We hope to be seeing you again soon! Your review and your business are greatly appreciated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Brandon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

This hotel is currently under extensive renovations. Information that is not shared on the Hilton website when making reservations! The renovations are in the lobby and on each and every floor. Not my most pleasant stay, to say the least. However, the staff did make up for all the problems. The room was clean, just as you would expect from a quality Hilton hotel. Just not how I wanted to spend a week away from home.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
We are glad you think our staff helped make up for all the renovation problems you encountered. Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town you consider staying with us again.
orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Excellent value for money. Staff very very friendly and just overall a neat place to stay. Breakfast offered a great deal of choices - both healthy and not so healthy. Fresh coffee and the rooms were truly amazing

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
We are happy to read you think our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa is amazing and would like to thank you for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.
Columbia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Under renovation with work taking place from 9 am to 6pm on weekend. Plus there was a fire alarm. No one from staff communicated with guests as to status. There are cheaper places to stay for that kind of quality.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
First of all, I would like to thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I understand that you were inconvenienced by the construction that we are currently undergoing. As you could tell we are currently going through renovations and I do regret if this caused you any inconveniences. I can assure you we are doing everything we can in order to finalize our remodeling as quickly as possible. I do hope this isolated incident will not deter you from visiting us again. Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on Super Bowl Sunday. I an a Diamond Hilton member and a frequent traveler to many hotels. I honestly don't think I have ever experienced a more friendly and helpful staff, anywhere. For the most part, the property is a typical HGI. No surprises. Met or exceeded expectations. But the staff made it a much better experience than usual. We also got a great dinner recommendation for a local Italian restaurant.

We were there to visit the university. I was a little surprised they did not have a pre printed map to the University, but it is only 3 miles away and not hard to get to.

All I can say is well done! And if my son attends Alabama, we will be back.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
We are happy to read you had such a good time at our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa and would like to thank you for all your words of praise concerning our staff. Good luck on the college choices and we hope to be seeing you again soon. Thank You!
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Mechanical problems occur and I understand that. However, when I reported problem and that it severely bothered my sleep, the front desk clerk did not even bother to offer me a free water, much less try to actually satisfy me.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review. I am very sorry that you had some issues in your room that did not allow you to sleep. I especially wanted to apologize that our staff did not respond to your complaint in a timely manner. I was disappointed that you did not receive the attention you deserved. This is contrary to what our guests see from us and I will be speaking directly with our maintenance crew so that this does not occur again. Your business is extremely important to us and I apologize if you were inconvenienced in any way.
Tuscaloosa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

My daughter and I had a great meal at the original Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa. Wanted to see a movie and noticed the Hilton Garden Inn right next to the theater. We checked it out. It was very clean and welcoming. Walking distance to movie theater. I highly recommend staying at this hotel. Comfortable and welcoming. Very nice lobby. Excellent restaurant. Nice staff. Most important, a great nights sleep!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
We here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa appreciate your description of our hotel as being comfortable and welcoming. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!