“Smoked Turkey!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 222 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Recently opened. Franchise new to the city.
Description: Recently opened. Franchise new to the city.
Augusta, Georgia
“Smoked Turkey!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I loved the smoked turkey taste and the atmosphere was quiet we went for a late lunch on Thursday, July 3rd, and it was not that crowded. Our server was friendly.

Visited July 2014

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“WINGIN IT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We took a group of 12 on motorcycles and were seated right away. Our waitress was quick to help us and the food didn't take long at all. It's not easy to please 12 people but they did a fantastic job. The food was great. The cheese biscuits are to die for. You won't be disappointed . We stop at Jim & Nicks whenever we can.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Collinsville, Illinois
“Great BBQ in Tuscaloosa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I checked Tripadvisor for some good places to eat while taking my daughter for a college visit at University of Alabama. We decided we wanted BBQ and this place seemed to have a lot of variety (My daughters both wanted something besides ribs so Dreamland BBQ was ruled out. I had the pulled pork, my wife had the ribs, and both daughters had beef brisket. We were not disappointed with any of our choices. The food was absolutely wonderful. Service was also good so we have no complaints. If my daughter choose Alabama, we will be regulars.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
The Florida Keys
“Filling and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

We drove out of our way to eat here and were not disappointed. Wonderful service. by Whitney!!! The salad topped with barbeque was just right for a Sunday lunch - not too heavy.

Visited May 2014
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Good Q”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I am in Tuscaloosa about once a quarter and we always seem to eat here and I dig this place. The service is pretty good, always very nice but not very quick. They seem to always wait for you to finish you entire beer before they show back up to the table. I got the catfish this time and it was very good, I would order it again. I'll be back

Visited April 2014