“June 14th stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Tuscaloosa

You added Super 8 Tuscaloosa to your Saves list
Super 8 Tuscaloosa
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4125 McFarland Blvd East, I-20/59 Exit 73, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405-3832   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Georgia
“June 14th stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very clean hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. Of course I had a hell of a time turning my 14ft U-haul and trailer with car around once I pulled into the lot. Backing up proved to be very dangerous for everyone not inside the truck.
I would stay there again. There are several nice as well as inexpensive restaurants and shops across and behind the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for you feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind comments on the cleanliness of our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments on your enjoyable stay with my staff. Please come and visit us again on your next visit to Tuscaloosa..

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Madison
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We recently made a trip to Tuscaloosa to see a sick relative in the hospital there. Our stay in this hotel made the trip better under the circumstances. We found the hotel very pleasant and welcoming. The room was nice, the grounds were neat, lobby was welcoming and the breakfast was very good! The staff was very accommodating, friendly, and helpful. If we come back to the area, we will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks for your most recent stay with us. I am so glad you had a pleasant stay with us and that you enjoyed our Superstart breakfast. We are most happy that you enjoyed our hospitality and our clean rooms, after all that is the business we are in. I do hope everything is fine with your sick relative. Please call if you are in the area again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Looked like a safe place to stay for a young couple on a budget. Clean sheets and clean room but not well kept up bathroom with loose fixtures. The hotel was very quiet on a saturday night. Very friendly staff and decent breakfast waffles cereal and fruit. Recommended stay.

• Stayed May 2013
Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your recent feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed a quiet stay with us on your recent visit. I will be sure to mention your kind comments on their friendliness to my staff. We take pride in our cleanliness and appreciate your comments on our clean rooms. I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast which included hot waffles. Please come to see us again on your next visit to Tuscaloosa.

Been to Super 8 Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!