“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Tuscaloosa

You added Super 8 Tuscaloosa to your Saves list
Super 8 Tuscaloosa
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4125 McFarland Blvd East, I-20/59 Exit 73, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405-3832   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Madison
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We recently made a trip to Tuscaloosa to see a sick relative in the hospital there. Our stay in this hotel made the trip better under the circumstances. We found the hotel very pleasant and welcoming. The room was nice, the grounds were neat, lobby was welcoming and the breakfast was very good! The staff was very accommodating, friendly, and helpful. If we come back to the area, we will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks for your most recent stay with us. I am so glad you had a pleasant stay with us and that you enjoyed our Superstart breakfast. We are most happy that you enjoyed our hospitality and our clean rooms, after all that is the business we are in. I do hope everything is fine with your sick relative. Please call if you are in the area again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Looked like a safe place to stay for a young couple on a budget. Clean sheets and clean room but not well kept up bathroom with loose fixtures. The hotel was very quiet on a saturday night. Very friendly staff and decent breakfast waffles cereal and fruit. Recommended stay.

• Stayed May 2013
Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your recent feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed a quiet stay with us on your recent visit. I will be sure to mention your kind comments on their friendliness to my staff. We take pride in our cleanliness and appreciate your comments on our clean rooms. I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast which included hot waffles. Please come to see us again on your next visit to Tuscaloosa.
Dyersburg, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husbands work booked this place for us. I WOULD NEVER EVER PAY FOR THIS DUMP...EVER. Some of the guys had things stolen out of there rooms, and come to find out thats a common thing for this place. Its OLD and the beds are not comfortablt what so ever, rooms are incredibly tiny. I would not recomend this place to any one.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you think that we could not accommodate your needs. As you know your husbands company paid for a room for him only and as you were made aware since the company was paying you had to go through them for any upgrades. The company was not aware that there were five people accompanying your husband for his job, even then they agreed to pay for a upgrade for a room with two beds which would comfortably sleep four people. Yes, we are an older property but that does'nt stop us from carrying out upgrades. In fact our most recent updates were a few years ago when all the beds, furniture, all the bathrooms were replaced including marble surrounds, so I am sorry it is not to your liking. I see you mentioned that things were missing out of your room. The whole time you were here you did not want room service and had a "DO NOT DISTURB SIGN" on your door, so you were the only people who had access to your room. We did not hear from any of the other guests in this company's group of anything going missing, if that were the case I am sure we would have heard. Our staff has been with us for years and I can assure you, we none of us have any need to take other peoples personal belongings, as it was deduced by you. I can assure you that things going missing has never been a common thing here.

Been to Super 8 Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!