“Hotel is pretty old, and is hard to get in/out of if you...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Tuscaloosa

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Tuscaloosa to your Saves list
Super 8 Tuscaloosa
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4125 McFarland Blvd East, I-20/59 Exit 73, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405-3832   |
Ranked #21 of 31 Hotels in Tuscaloosa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dyersburg, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husbands work booked this place for us. I WOULD NEVER EVER PAY FOR THIS DUMP...EVER. Some of the guys had things stolen out of there rooms, and come to find out thats a common thing for this place. Its OLD and the beds are not comfortablt what so ever, rooms are incredibly tiny. I would not recomend this place to any one.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you think that we could not accommodate your needs. As you know your husbands company paid for a room for him only and as you were made aware since the company was paying you had to go through them for any upgrades. The company was not aware that there were five people accompanying your husband for his job, even then they agreed to pay for a upgrade for a room with two beds which would comfortably sleep four people. Yes, we are an older property but that does'nt stop us from carrying out upgrades. In fact our most recent updates were a few years ago when all the beds, furniture, all the bathrooms were replaced including marble surrounds, so I am sorry it is not to your liking. I see you mentioned that things were missing out of your room. The whole time you were here you did not want room service and had a "DO NOT DISTURB SIGN" on your door, so you were the only people who had access to your room. We did not hear from any of the other guests in this company's group of anything going missing, if that were the case I am sure we would have heard. Our staff has been with us for years and I can assure you, we none of us have any need to take other peoples personal belongings, as it was deduced by you. I can assure you that things going missing has never been a common thing here.
Euless
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed in this Super8, based on prior experience with other Super8 locations. The room was clean. I didn't hear any noise to disturb my sleep. Breakfast was available (make your own waffles and fruit). I have found that Super8 motels are a good value for the price charged.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Angie C, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your response. We appreciated your stay with us and are glad you choose to stay at Super 8s and you find us a great value with clean rooms and a breakfast that provides your needs. We look forward to accomodate you on your next visit through the area. Thank you again
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

It's a comfortable hotel at a great rate. These are the best hotels for "non resort" type traveling. It is clean and even though it's older, it's well kept and has no lingering odors (anyone who travels understands that)....I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013
Angie C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback, it is highly appreciated.As you mention we are a older property but we do endeavor to keep it clean and comfortable for our guests. Thank you again!

Been to Super 8 Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Tuscaloosa

Address: 4125 McFarland Blvd East, I-20/59 Exit 73, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405-3832
Location: United States > Alabama > Tuscaloosa
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #21 of 31 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Tuscaloosa 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Tuscaloosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Tuscaloosa Super Eight
Tuscaloosa Super 8
Super Eight Tuscaloosa

If you own or manage Super 8 Tuscaloosa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;