“Tried and came good one” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Winter Savings-Save 15%
Ranked #30 of 32 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
AL
“Tried and came good one”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was just travelling through Tuscaloosa,AL so i stop to this hotel. The price was medium range so do thee hotel was. No problem during check-in easy and fast. Room was cleaned as i was expected and everything looks good. Huge motel but quiet area. Great restaurant in front which recently open.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Douglasville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

There was human feces in the bathroom mold in the tub sink was dirty flors had not been vacurmed the TV didn't work and no towels in the room was digusting!!!! house cleaning did not speak english They offered to bring me cleaner so I could clean the room myself. There was not a manager on duty!! When I try to call the Onwer he preteds to be someone else! I would not recommend any one stay here!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Gulf Shores, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Housekeeping Beat Our Door so hard at EIGHT AM, We thought we were being broken into (we had a Do Not Disturb Sign On Our Door).
Sheets did not stay on the mattress. AC Worked Good. ABC Store Across the street, waffle house in the parking lot, and shrimp basket is in front as well.
It's what we needed for game weekend, nothing more.
A lady helped me on the phone for checkin she was above and beyond nice. The rest of the staff was nice as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed here like four times and it's perfect for me, my room was clean and i had a mini fridge and a microwave, cable tv, hot water and free wifi and everything worked perfect,
Friendly staff, convenient parking, room in good condition, Restaurants close by,
i did not feel unsafe. The hotel staff was very helpful and made me feel very secure.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Horrid! Ratchet!

Please please please never stay at America's Best Value Inn! It maybe a value but best it is certainly not! I was in town for the weekend getting my daughter settled in school and this was the only hotel available. I reserved 3 nights but i could only stomach 1 night. My room was horrible it looked like the remnants of murderous crime scene. The lamps were lopsided, dirty and had no bulbs. The so called sofa-bed was just an old dingy chair and ottoman.  The floor was covered with brown spots and the bathtub was covered with brown thick crud! I requested a non smoking room but front deck stated they couldn't guarantee that no one had smoked in the room. Of course when i entered the so call non smoking room it reeked of smoke and there were cigarette burns/holes on the comforter. And to top it off America's Best would not give me a refund on the remaining 2 nights.

• Stayed August 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

This was the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I am not sure what was worse the service or the rooms. My first room was absolutely horrible. When I walked in the room it had a strong smell of smoke even though it had a no smoking sign clearly posted in the door. The bathroom had dirty and hair all over the bathtub. We asked the lady to change rooms and she had an attitude. The second room was better but there was a hole in the wall. Me and my friend definately showered with our shoes on. I will not stay here again ever.

• Stayed August 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2011 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE! This is the dirtiest hotel I have ever seen. There was mystery goo on the walls. The towels were beige from age and the sheets were yellow with age. The carpet was so dirty it was almost black The bed was lumpy and all springs. I spent 15 minutes in this room and couldnt stay it was so filthy!

• Stayed March 2011

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!