Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa/Near University of Alabama to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa/Near University of Alabama
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1417 Veterans Memorial Parkway, Tuscaloosa, AL 35404   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 31 hotels in Tuscaloosa
GreenLeadersGold level

369 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Outer Banks, NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We arrived in our room at 10:30pm after a long day in transit, I immediately headed to the bathroom. I wasn't thrilled to see a roach crawling on the toilet! I killed it and said nothing to my family for fear my teenaged daughter would refuse to stay. Before I went to bed, I had killed two more. Early am, my husband discovered his own friend in the bathroom. I was thankful that we were only staying one night. We were in the hotel a total of 10 hours and killed 4 roaches. That is four more than I have ever seen in a hotel room. I will be canceling the reservations I have to return to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Rikesh P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa/Near University of Alabama, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience during your stay. Regularly throughout the month we do have pest control company Orkin come out to do a detail of our hotel property along with our standards we do ensure to keep a clean property. If informed we would have taken immediate action along with moved you and your family to another room with a possible upgrade (depending on availability).

We do take proactive measures as soon as informed about any inconsistency as we do strive to ensure that we do meet all hospitable parameters as we do focus on entire quality of our hotel property. When back in Tuscaloosa we do hope that you all do try us out again as we do always make it a daily mission to strive for success along with keeping our guests satisfied.
Pensacola
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I guess I was most impressed by the young man on the front desk. He was so helpful, friendly and caring. We had not planned on staying the night in Tuscaloosa but got tied up and didn't get to leave until late. I went in to talk to him about a room and he 'sold me on Microtel' right away. You should be glad to have him as a employee.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

It was a total pleasure to have you all stay with us during your visit to the Tuscaloosa area and we do have an ultimate focus on customer service driven environment. It was a perfect move for you and your family to stay with us in the Tuscaloosa area and look forward to you all being back as it was truely wonderful to have your positive energy flow throughout the hotel property!
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The overall experience was excellent! The carpet was stained in a few areas and could easily have been spot cleaned. The bathroom floor was a little dirty in the corners.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa/Near University of Alabama? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa/Near University of Alabama

Address: 1417 Veterans Memorial Parkway, Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
Location: United States > Alabama > Tuscaloosa
#2 Green Hotel in Tuscaloosa
#7 Family Hotel in Tuscaloosa
#11 Business Hotel in Tuscaloosa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa/Near University of Alabama 2.5*
Welcome to Microtel Inn & Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL We offer a broad range of hotel amenities to make your stay absolutely exceptional. Experience for yourself how we offer the best value and lowest rates for quality, discount hotel accommodations. Enjoy superior quality, consistency, reasonable prices and great service each time you stay with the Microtel Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa / University of Alabama. Our rooms offer sophistication and casual elegance at a great price, making us one of the best hotels in Tuscaloosa, AL. Whether for business or family fun, the Tuscaloosa Microtel Inn & Suites is the destination for you. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa/Near University of Alabama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa-University Hotel Tuscaloosa
Microtel Inn And Suites Tuscaloosa-University

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa/Near University of Alabama, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.