“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were relocating to Tuscaloosa with short notice and would need an hotel with an option for extended stay. The hotel manager Sheree was very prompt with her assistance before we even got there & was great in accommodating our needs. All of the staff their is friendly and helpful as well. Housekeeping is efficient & keep the rooms very clean. This is a great hotel & I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed August 2013
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
WOW! Thank you so much for the awesome review! Also, thank you for the kind words concerning our promptness and assistance before arrival. I'm so happy to hear that you are pleased with our team and the cleanliness of your room. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay during your relocation to our area. Welcome to Tuscaloosa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is an excellent place to stay! The rooms are neat and clean; very comfortable. The staff is superb; very friendly and most helpful. I was very pleased and definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a comfortable night's stay during travel, for pleasure or business. It does feel like home, in the best way possible. I want to give a "High five" to Dareious who worked the front desk during both of my recent stays. He is so personable, professional and courteous. He always greets you with a huge smile and a kindly manner. He not only took care of my room, but showed such courtesy and kindness to everyone. He makes a huge impact and a true difference. Mary, the manager, does an awesome job and is super sweet. I will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: As for a room upstairs, if you desire absolute quiet, as I did. So restful!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Wow! Many, many thanks for such an amazing review!! We strive to maintain a neat and clean hotel, and it is so wonderful when we are recognized for it. I love the fact that you connected with our team, and that they were able to make your stay so enjoyable. I have personally recognized and thanked Mary and Dareious for their excellent service. I hopeyou will be coming back to Tuscaloosa often, and we cannot wait for your return. Thank you again for the awesome review!
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stayed one night while en route to Pennsylvania. Good location for travelers. No problems to report. Many thanks to the front desk clerk on duty at 5 am August 1. We needed ice for our cooler and there were no ice machines since there were full size refrigerators in the rooms, but they didn't generate enough ice in one night. The front desk clerk gave us ice from his fridge. He apologized that it was all lumped together, but it was perfect for our cooler and made the start of our day a good one.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you so much for your great review! Being an extended stay hotel, we have ice makers in all of our rooms, but as you mentioned it may not have made enough to fill an entire cooler overnight, so I am quite glad to hear that our front desk team was able to help. When you are traveling back through our area, we certainly hope you will once again choose our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your positive feedback with others.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I would like to thank the staff and management for making my time at the hotel a wonderful experience. The room was very neat and clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The girl at the front desk even took our picture. I am very thankful for everything the staff did for us.I will most definitely use the hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear that our team members were so freindly and helpful. We hope to see you again soon.
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The girl who checked us in was super helpful and informative. She told us about this awesome local place to get Greek food. Everyone we met there were very kind! They made me feel right at home! Our room rocked! It had a full size kitchen and a DVD player. They even upgraded me when I got there so the room had a living room and a separate bed room each with their own TV (which worked out great since my wife and I like to watch different shows).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for this awesome review! I will immediately share this with our team. Your positive review helps other travelers make decisions to stay here as well, so thank you very much!
Alvin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I slept like a rock star. I was very pleased with the comfort of the rooms, the bed and the kindness of the staff. Thank you for making my stay feel like home. I would highly recommend this hotel and its staff to anyone needing a comfortable,night rest for pleasure or business.

Room Tip: Stay two nights if you can and tour the area.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your great night's sleep. We hope to see you again soon.
Vestavia Hills, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our stay at this hotel was a breath of fresh air. The staff was so welcoming, the rooms were clean, and the beds were super comfortable. The location was great. We would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit Tuscaloosa and I can't see us staying anywhere else for future visits.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We strive to give excellent customer service. It is so nice that you shared your experience with others.

Been to Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!