“Great Hotel, Great Rooms, Kind Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 31 hotels in Tuscaloosa
Houston, Texas
“Great Hotel, Great Rooms, Kind Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The hotel staff were really kind and friendly. They even called once we got to our room to see how we liked our room and if we needed anything.The rooms were very clean even had a kitchen in them. This was useful because we stayed for five days. I will definitely be coming back.

Room Tip: The fourth floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your nice review! We are glad that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to seeing you again soon.

102 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This hotel always smelled so clean and fresh. I have never stayed in a hotel that smelled so good. The service was excellent. The staff were all so kind. The rooms and lobby were beautiful. From now on, when I come to Tuscaloosa, this is where I want to stay!

• Stayed March 2013
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for your review! I love to hear that our hotel smells so nice and clean. We value your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience with others.
Orange Park, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We went to out niece's graduation from University of Alabama in December 2012. . We liked having a kitchen to cook in and all the comforts of home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.We wanted to stay there again in May, but the hotel is so popular, we could get the 7 rooms we needed. Maybe next time!

Room Tip: 2nd floor is good.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy your enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that we don't have availability for your next trip to Tuscaloosa, but hopefully we will see you again in the future. Thank you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I loved staying at this hotel. The staff was warm, friendly, and welcoming. The room was great! I loved that not only did I have a kitchen in my room but it was also fully equipped with pots, pans, and everything I could need. Having all my needs meet made me feel more like I was home than at a hotel. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone needing to stay in the Tuscaloosa area.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the kitchen in your room. It certainly makes life on the road more convenient. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Amazing family-like caring by the staff. Mrs Cheree, ms Elizabeth, ms mary Baxter, ms Kim, Zach,
Adam, and mike all are amazingly helpful accommodating and warm.
Location is wry close to malls, and restaurants and movie theatre. I have lived there for months and the stay was so good that I never go to Hilton's or Mariott again. Great bang for buck

• Stayed March 2013
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you so much! We love having you at the hotel! You have became like family to us. It's guests like you that we come to know so well and enjoy having around so much that make our hotel world fulfilled! We hope you are able to stay around for quite a while! Thank you for sharing your experience with others.
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The staff was friendly and very helpful! Everything was clean and in good order. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
We were there for a graduation and our family had a total of 3 rooms. We had a great experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in Tuscaloosa and hope to see you again soon.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

It was a very nice Hotel. I was pleased with the cleaniness and layout of the room. I felt right at home because it seemed to have everything that I needed. The staff was very friendly and helpful each time I had a question. They gave information pertaining to restaurants in the area.and a map showing the way to the Universirty of Alabama campus. Overall it was a delightful visit.. thought was wonderful and very helpful each time I had a question.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your great experience. I am so glad to hear that our team was able to help you find restaurants and other activities in our area. It's a pleasure to hear when a guest has enjoyed their stay. Thank you again!

Been to Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!