“Good salad bar” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Trussville, Alabama
“Good salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I really enjoy eating from the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday. I was a little disappointed that on my last visit the dried cranberries were no longer an option, but the salad was really good anyway. Our server was fairly attentive (though not as much so as we'd prefer, took a while to get drink refills). But, all in all, a nice eating experience.,

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ashville, Alabama
“never going back!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

My husband picked Ruby Tuesday for supper one night. We were seated very fast and it went down hill from there. We ordered our drinks and food and I cant even remember our waitress name we hardly ever saw her. We got our food and mine was bad it had a lot of cheese on it which was nasty. My cup ran out twice of drink and the only reason why i got the 1st refill is because i had to get another waitress to do it like i said our waitress was in the back. I noticed she also had another table behind us (i think she had 4 tables all together so it wasn't like she was that busy) and i heard the person behind us talking bad about the food that it didn't taste right..which they also had to get another waitress and the woman said i will have to get your waitress so you can talk to her..she eventually came out and talked to them. Not one did she refill my cup and not once did she ask how is the food or anything like that... we got our bill and i said we could have ate at Applebees for this and got a whole lot better service than this and food! anyways there was a coupon in the black book that you put you card in...we left that there and to me she didn't deserve a tip but im not that kind of person not to even though it was awful service and food. My husband wrote on the receipt that they get to keep and put that we were not going back and that they can keep their coupon.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
BirminghamAL
“Problem Fixed - good meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

You can tell how good a restaurant really is by how they handle a problem. It was my first evening out after having some surgery and it was hard to sit there. We were thankful that even though they were busy we didn't have to wait. Lori (I think) took our order and brought us our beverages. Then we waited, and waited, and waited -- for well over 30 minutes. We eat here a lot, but this was much slower than usual. We were about to leave when Lori came back almost in tears. From what we could tell, another server picked up our meal and tried to deliver it to the wrong table. It was returned as the "wrong meal" and discarded. Lori thought that another server had delivered it to us and taken care of our immediate needs when she realized that it had not been. The manager saw something unusual happening at out table and came to investigate. She was extremely nice and our meal appeared, cooked to perfection, probably the fastest they have ever fixed a meal. And, to make up for the mistake without saying exactly what she did, the manager also made sure that knew the restaurant wanted us to leave happy, and we did.

Mistakes happen in any restaurant, and "Murphy's Law" still is in force. We could have made a scene, but they were apologetic and admitted their error from the start. Did it inconvenience us, YES -- but it would have taken longer to go somewhere else than to wait. We're regulars here and know this is not their norm so everyone deserves a second chance. I'm glad we did, and we'll be back.

Their food it good, the salad bar stays fresh and is consistent, and the service is usually very good. I do suspect that some servers were given some "training" after we left, but we thought the woman manager handled is very professionally and showed that she cared for our needs.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Had a Really Good Dinner Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I stopped here for dinner late one night as we were traveling. Shawn was our waiter and he was great - very attentive and personable. I had the pretzel burger with mushrooms and onion straws and it was fantastic. My wife had the soup and salad bar and enjoyed it as well. Restaurant was clean, staff was friendly and food was excellent. Cannot ask for more than that.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Clarita, CA
“Don't bother going here.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I hate it when you walk into a restaurant and it has a musty smell. This place does. Food so so. Too much blobby cheese on the flatbread and salad bar does not offer a lot of options. Service was not that friendly.

• Visited September 2013