“Great value with amazing service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Trussville

You added Quality Inn Trussville to your Saves list
Quality Inn Trussville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4730 Norrell Dr, Trussville, AL 35173 (Formerly Jameson Inn Trussville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Trussville
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great value with amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for a couple of days while my daughter recovered from a medical procedure. The property is older but maintained. It is similar to other choice hotels. The beds were really comfortable. There is wear on the facility due to the age of the property. The stand out about this property was the amazing sense of service from the staff from the front desk to the housekeepers to the breakfast attendant they seem genuinely concerned about customer comfort. I was surprised how each staff member I encountered seemed to go out of the way to be helpful. I have traveled all over the world and the staff at this property provided world class service to their guests. This is a mature property that has a heart of gold with the service. It is very convenient to the interstate 459 which is on the walmart side of Trussville. There is a Cracker Barrel, Applebee's, lone star, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, papa John's and Waffle House all within walking distance. There is a Walmart, walgreens, movie theater, Chick Fil A, and Kmart about a mile up the road drive.

Stayed March 2015
Stephen B, General Manager at Quality Inn Trussville, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Running B,
Thank you for your wonderful review of our Quality Inn. Our goal is to provide our guests with a great stay, including comfy beds and exceptional service. It's good to hear that we succeeded!
We are especially grateful to have a team that truly cares and we work hard to ensure every guest receives this level of service.

We look forward to your return to the Trussville area and hope you will choose to stay with us again. I hope your daughter is feeling better and recovering from her medical procedure.

Warmest regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked my brother and niece into this hotel during a brief visit to the area. I was horrified and the "quality" or lack thereof of this room. The door and locking mechanisms were damaged, looking like the door had recently been broken down, the beds were old and worn, the room was filthy. I was ashamed that I had booked th there, but never again. One of the worst hotels I have ever been to.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear Robin S,

I was so dismayed to hear that you did not have a good stay at our Quality Inn. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we have taken steps to address the issues you mentioned in your review.

I've shared your comments with our housekeeping and maintenance team and they along with our entire team apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Kind regards,
Nw Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

We were traveling north and stopped after dark for the night. Well lit, extremely friendly staff. We felt quite safe staying here with a small child. The room was clean, no problems. Also enjoyed a hot breakfast before we got back on the road. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Dear mamabug,

We loved your review of our Quality Inn! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We know that having a well lit hotel is very important in making our guests feel safe and a clean comfortabe room, exceptional service and a great breakfast just makes you feel good!

We look forward to your return...we'll be waiting for you. Travel safe!

Warmest regards,

Pensacola, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2014

I just wanted people to know the website for this hotel says it accepts 2 pets for a fee of $20/per pet. However, when I spoke to the hotel directly I was told they only allow one pet. Even after I pointed out the QualityInn.com website said they allow 2 they were still adamant they will only allow one. Since I have two dogs, I won't be staying there but I wanted to let others know about the policy. I really hope they update the website soon because this has just caused a really big problem for us on our travels. The problem could have been completely avoided with a correct website. I have called a couple of other pet friendly Choice Hotels in the Birmingham area to see if their policy is the same as what is listed on the website. They are. Unfortunately, the one I needed to stay at is the one that is messed up.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
LaPlace, La
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014 via mobile

Although this property is right off I-59 it is quiet. Well lit, clean, well maintained, sparkling pool.
Equipment in fitness room in order. Polite, professional staff. Free newspaper and wi-Fi. Excellent complimentary complete breakfast. Rooms were soundproofed and curtains kept out the daylight for guests trying to sleep during the day.
I give this hotel an A+.

• Stayed October 2014
St. Marys, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a relaxing three day stay. Room was clean. Mattress was firm, necessary for my old bones. Property was well maintained. We travel with a small dog, so there was an additional pet charge which was expected. Morning breakfast was included, simple and basic. Complimentary newspaper also a nice touch. Staff was friendly and always smiling. Would stay here again.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed here with my family last night. The property is well lighted at night. The building looks like an old two story plantation home that looks like it belongs at Disney world (or I was just relieved to see such a welcoming place after a very rough day of driving). The room was clean, with several drinking cups in sealed plastic bags, three choices of coffee with condiments and nice to go cups with lids. The restroom smelled nice and clean, was ventilated and well lit. A night light, dirty clothes bag, shampoo conditioner, soap and lotion were provided. The beds were comfortable with good pillows. The a/c worked very well.

The complimentary breakfast included scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, bacon, sausage gravy and biscuits, cereal, muffins, oatmeal, grits, fruit, yogurt, drinks, and a nice coffee assortment.
I was very impressed with the service, cleanliness and comfort of this hotel.

Stayed July 2014

Been to Quality Inn Trussville? Share your experiences!