“Dinner while traveling” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Dinner while traveling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Went there while traveling home from vacation. Service was good, and the food was also good. Gravy on mash potatoes was packaged, and thus flavorless. But salad was fresh, and dressing tasted very good. Several birthday parties on this Thursday Evening, so there was a lot of clapping and singing. This a college town of course, so the seat had not been wiped clean of the peanut hulls from the previous group. The table was wiped clean, but not all the seats and cushions. Would not have a problem returning, but will check the seats before sitting down next time.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Loganville,Georgia
“Very good food and a great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I think this is the best restaurant in Troy. I travel here on business at least two to three times a year and have been to other restaurants and Sante Fe has the best food and atmosphere in the Troy area. The service is incredible, the waitresses work several tables and keep your drinks topped off quite well. The food comes out quickly and is excellent with a great variety. I think every time I have been there, I was with 5 to 6 people and we all had something different, and nobody found something they did not like.

• Visited October 2013
Kennard, IN
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stopped at this place on our way home from Panama City Beach. It was the best meal we had during our vacation. Due to dental work I have not even ventured to try a steak in five years, but they claimed the filet could be cut with a fork so I gave it a try. It was absolutely amazing! I ordered it medium rare and I could truly cut it with my fork and it just melted in my mouth. My green beans I chose for one of my sides were very tasty and seasoned well. The fried potatoes with onions were also great as my other side. The warm, soft rolls with cinnamon butter were also delicious. I hope I get by that way again sometime so I can stop in for another meal.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Don't eat seafood at a steak house”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

adequate food with good service.We had a large group and the service was good with many people, but i should not have ordered salmon at a steakhouse.

Visited August 2013
Phenix City, Alabama
“Good chain in a small town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you have eaten at a Santa Fe, then you know what to expect. Food was good and the menu has plenty of variety. It is a good place for a larger group, but expect to wait on a busy night no matter what the size of your party. Service was good. You can have roasted peanuts while you wait and the shells are just thrown on the floor. So the entry can be quite messy as you come in the door. Drinks are usually very good also.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Santa Fe Cattle Company? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Santa Fe Cattle Company, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.