“After a long night of work this was the BEST stay of ALL!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   570 North Park Drive, Thomasville, AL 36784 (Formerly Best Western)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Thomasville
Mobile, Alabama
“After a long night of work this was the BEST stay of ALL!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was recommended by the breakfast attendant to stay at this hotel about one months ago. I finally stay there on July 5 & 6. And I tell you it was well worth my stay and my kids also a co-worker of mines. I decorate weddings for a living and I am well known with serveral people. For now on I will let my customer know about you guys hotel. I met the manager by the name of Brandy (I think) and also Debra, they were very helpful and very friendly to me, the kids, and my co-worker. The breakfast attendant was great and very friendly person, like I said she recommended us to stay there. The breakfast overall was an A+... even though the boys ate soo much, she didn't mind by assisting them. Its hard to find a hotel with a breakfast and everything was soo fresh and clean. Thumbs up to the manager Brandy (I think) for a well train staff and a great breakfast attendant that recommended me to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
On behalf of the entire Al404 staff, we would like to say thank you. It makes our day to read such kind words! We love to go above and beyond for our guest. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope your next stay will be just as pleasant as this one was. I have shared your kind words with the staff. Again, thanks!

With kind regards,
Brandy Coston
Assistant General Manager
Quality Inn & Suites of Thomasville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

It had been a long day for me. I had been on the road for a while. When i reached the Thomasville city limits, I knew I had to find a place to rest. On the highway I could see the Quality Inn & Suites sign. Being that I had stayed with this brand before, I knew it would be a good hotel. When I made it to the desk to checkin, the front desk person was very friendly and checked me in very quickly. Being that I was so tired and ready to lay down, this was a plus. When I made it to the room, the bed was just sooo comfortable. The shower was perfect and so was breakfast the next morning. The breakfast attendant was very friendly and even offered to make me a fresh waffle. I loved this Quality Inn & Suites. There is no doubt in my mind that when I am in the area again that this is the place where I will be staying. Everyone was just so friendly.....and you hardly see that anymore!! I loved it!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Johnstown, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

It had been a long day and we stumbled on to this motel in Thomasville and decided we needed to stop and rest. What a pleasant surprise - very friendly desk staff and the room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. Everything about this place was simply okay with us.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a very nice place to stay in Thomasville.
You won't be sorry!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Very clean with a very friendly staff. TV's could use some updating, and more electrical outlets for electronics, but those are my only minor gripes, would definitely stay here again. There is a friendly sports bar nearby with good quality food as well.

• Stayed April 2013
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I recently stayed at this property a few weeks ago when they first became a Quality Inn(AS THE LADY AT THE DEST STATED TO ME)and i must say that Choice Hotels made a smart decision by letting this property become a Quality Inn. The rooms were very large and spacious, the carpet was new,and the mattress on the bed was new. I see all of the changes that has been done since my previous stay and I love it!! The breakfast was awesome and so was the breakfast attendant!!! HOT WAFFLES, HOT SAUSAGES, AND HOT EGGS AND MUCH MORE....what more could you ask for?!! ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN, THIS IS THE HOTEL THAT I WILL DEFINITELY BE STAYING AT AGAIN!

Room Tip: The suites are very nice!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I recently visited Thomasville, Alabama for work purposes and had to stay at this hotel (which by the way is now a Quality Inn -- not Best Western). I was a little skeptical because of the previous reviews, but I am now a fan of this hotel and will certainly stay here when I have to return to Thomasville for work.

Here are just a few of the many reasons I enjoyed my week long stay at this hotel: walking distance to 2 restaurants, courteous and professional front desk staff and housekeepers, lovely breakfast lady willing to help and serve, clean and spacious room with a built-in desk, new beds and new carpet (front desk lady informed me of this at check-in) and an overall safe feeling. The only thing that they could do to further improve my stay next time is to get a flat screen tv. From what i was told, management is working on that.

For Thomasville, Alabama, this is the nicest place in town. I will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: They have standard rooms and deluxe suites for a few dollars more. I recommend the deluxe suites be...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My 14 year old daughter & I spent the night here this past weekend. Because it is Thomasville and because I know there has been an endless stream of construction workers through the area the last few years, I was a bit worried. Also, when I called to make reservations I learned it was changing from a Best Western to a Quality Inn and that made me wonder if the property wasn't up to par and that's why they were changing.
My worries were put to rest when we checked in @ 9:00 p.m. and were greeted by a very nice lady. The lobby was clean and comfortable looking. I had asked for a specific room location and even though they were pretty full, we managed to get it. Our room was spacious enough; with a fridge, microwave, air that worked well & quietly, great size desk and a spot for getting ready that we were very happy about. It was clean and...none of those awful flowered bedspreads! I was surprised to see the jetted tub in the bathroom. But the shower....ahhh the shower!!! I firmly believe a good shower can make or break a good nights sleep or a productive day. And this one was absolutely amazing! None of those eco friendly, low flow, miserable devices here!
Another very nice lady checked us out the next morning and all was well.

Improvements that could be made; breakfast & lighting. There were plenty of light fixtures but they all had those awful dim yellowish bulbs.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!