While passing through, we stayed at the Daphne Fairfield Inn in Spanish Fort, Alabama. The location was close in proximity to Mobile, and to many area restaurants so I was looking forward to staying there. It turned out to be cleaner than many of the Fairfield Inns we've been staying in on this trip, and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast could use some work, though. I'm not a big fan of the liquid/powdered eggs, though, and will continue to choose to have breakfast elsewhere and on my own dime.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore Hotel Spanish Fort
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott Spanish Fort offers exactly the hotel experience you are looking for; clean and stylish guest rooms, friendly service, and value added amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast, free wireless internet,complimentary parking, an indoor pool and whirlpool, and fitness facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.