We were looking for a nice clean overnight stop on our way to Central Florida and this Fairfield fit the bill in every way. We checked around 9pm to a friendly desk clerk and a nice clean room. The breakfast provided was standard Marriott fare & service with several different options to choose from. The hotel is conveniently located just off I10. The area felt "safe" to us. We didn't see any eating options close to the hotel (withing walking distance) but there were many options to choose from on the other side of the interstate. The location is a short drive across the bridge from the Alabama battleship.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott Spanish Fort offers exactly the hotel experience you are looking for; clean and stylish guest rooms, friendly service, and value added amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast, free wireless internet,complimentary parking, an indoor pool and whirlpool, and fitness facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore Hotel Spanish Fort