“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Quality Inn Selma
Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Selma to your Saves list
Quality Inn Selma
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2420 Broad Street, Selma, AL 36701-4009 (Formerly Jameson Inn Selma)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Selma
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

It was not bad at all. My hubby is from Selma so kinda scared to stay anywhere but with family. It turned out ok and it was nice having my dog have a place to be. The staff was so very nice and helpful. The room not bad just stuffy can tell its older. I'm a clean person and I looked before we got. Well stay again when we come back with dog.

• Stayed February 2013
Chalres K, General Manager at Quality Inn Selma, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive comments and review. We strive to make each guest stay a relaxing and enjoyable time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Had to travel to Selma with my dogs. Only two places in Selma took dogs, America's best value and Jameson. After looking at reviews at both decided on Jameson. They had said it would $15 a night per dog, but after speaking with them, they waived the fee. The room was clean, granted the carpet was old. AC worked great. Bathroom had a jet tub. Service was friendly. Manager stopped by about 15 minutes after check in to make sure everything was ok. I read it was next to a bad neighborhood. Hmmm. This inn is next to several banks and a walgreens. Last I checked they don't put new banks in bad areas. Overall, very happy and will use Jameson again

• Stayed September 2012
tpfish, General Manager at Quality Inn Selma, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear BocaSaints,
I certainly appreciate you taking a few minutes to share your experience at the Jameson Inn of Selma with fellow travelers. We enjoy providing quality service to our guests and their furry friends. It pleases me to know that you found your stay a comfortable one. We would love to take care of your lodging needs for future visits to our area.
Best Regards,
GM
Selma, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

everything was awsome, AJ was AWSOME!! gave us an awsome rate, ac went out once and he came to the room himself and fixed it and no problems since!! will be staying here anytime we come to alabama!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
tpfish, General Manager at Quality Inn Selma, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Dear amanda s,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We value your opinion and are very happy you were pleased with your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Elkmont AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

After speaking with Terri (who gave us an excellent rate) we were excited to be visiting the area. Shirley checked us in which was hassle free and later addressed my concern ( I couldn't get my tv on) she came down to my room with the right touch. :) The room was clean and smelled very nice. Upon checkout, AJ provided us with telephone books and written materials on the area for us to offer our travelers. I would not only recommend this hotel, I will stay there again if in the area!!!

Dear Trisa,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I appreciate knowing that we were able to provide a pleasant experience for your group. It's extremely nice knowing that you took the time to share your experience with others.Thanks again for allowing us the opportunity to take care of your lodging needs.
Kindest Regards,
kingston, pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

The hotel staff is top notch. Ive been going for years and mostly because of them. Hotel is clean and quiet. Some rooms are much better than others. I've had some that are more lived in...carpet more worn, etc, but overall this is a fine hotel. I will continue to stay there each trip to Selma.

tpfish, Manager at Quality Inn Selma, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Dear jim g,
Thank you for your valued response on your recent stay at our hotel. It was our pleasure having you here. We would love to see you again on your next visit.
Thanks again,
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

After the reviews we figured it was still rated better tahn other hotels in Selma. EVERYTHING you have read BAD is true. The carpet is disgusting, i did not even want my poor dog to walk on it:( Thier was a strong deoderizer to cover up the smell, the air did not work, and the night stands, tables have not been cleaned due the fact that there was numerous stains from old soda can marks. Horriable breakfast rotten fruit. Everything was just worse. Also the neighborhood that it is located in the front of is SCARY. So much so that the lobby is locked and I had to stand to a window in the cold to check in, I should have known to cut my losses and loose the pre-paid rooms for a clean, and safe hotel somewhere else in Selma. Please take your bussiness elsewhere!!!! This place really needs a visit from the department of health.

Room Tip: Stay somwehere else!!!!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
tpfish, Manager at Quality Inn Selma, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Dear smsokp M,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. I am sorry that you were not happy with your stay and I appreciate your constructive criticism to help us better our hotel. Please accept my deepest apologies again.
If you are in this area again, feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to make your next stay a memorable and happy one.
Many Thanks,
Terri Fisher

Travelers are raving about these Selma hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011 via mobile

The manager ( Terri ) is great, she goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and welcomed. The whole staff was thoughtful.

• Stayed September 2011
tpfish, Manager at Quality Inn Selma, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Dear Velvet,
Thank you for taking time to post your comments about our hotel. It is a privilege and pleasure getting recognized for something that we love to do. I would like to express deepest gratitude to you for being our guest and for your business.
Many Thanks,
Terri Fisher

Been to Quality Inn Selma? Share your experiences!