“We needed a place quick” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Scottsboro

You added Quality Inn Scottsboro to your Saves list
Quality Inn Scottsboro
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   208 Micah Way, Scottsboro, AL 35768 (Formerly Jameson Inn Scottsboro)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Scottsboro
DUNLAP
“We needed a place quick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Every hotel in Ft. Payne and the surrounding area was full. We were on our motorcycles and it was getting late. We called around and the Quality Inn had rooms available. We arrived after 9pm, the front desk clerk, Jordan, was extremely friendly and polite. The rooms were nice and clean, microwave and fridge. The stay included a wonderful breakfast bar in the morning. Fresh fruit, yogurt, waffles, eggs, sausage and biscuits, and grits, just to name a few items. The staff was extremely friendly and all were smiling. They were all willing to answer my husbands questions about directions to a certain area, even asking other staff to chime in if they could help. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Maybe a room in the back would have been more quiet. The mowers were there at 7 am and we just happ...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay! We are always happy to hear back from guests that have enjoyed their stays. I hope that we can see you again in the future and provide another excellent experience. Take care and have a wonderful day!

Carolyn Hall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

On our trip from Wash DC to Mobile, we stayed here for one night with our two small dogs. In spite of our late arrival, the front desk person very nice and accomodating. The parking lot was well lit and we were able to park right in front of our hotel room door. The room was nicely furnished with a nice flat panel TV which we enjoyed watching SEC college football on. The king size bed was confortable which made for a good night's sleep. Considering everything, we would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay! We are always happy to hear back from guests that have enjoyed their stays. I hope that we can see you again in the future and provide another excellent experience and be sure to bring your wonderful dogs with you on your next trip. Take care and have a wonderful day!

Carolyn Hall
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I must preface this review by saying I only stayed for a little over an hour. When I checked in, the clerk mentioned the back building would not be quiet because there was a large group of construction workers. I went off to run some errands, came back, started to take things up to the room when I noticed several large groups of people in the parking lot, trucks were parked with the doors open & radios blaring, large coolers were being carried into several rooms, it was obvious a party was going to take place. I went to the room, which was fine (although I little overpriced), sat down to see what was going to happen. I couldn't get the a/c unit fan to run non stop to drown out the noise, and there was also some kind of whooping siren every few minutes behind the property. I couldn't hear the tv, I didn't feel safe. Reluctantly I picked up my items and went to the front office to check out. The clerk said refunds were given if you checked out within 30 minutes, but I explained the situation had not developed within that 30 minutes, if it had been going on when I got there I would not have checked in. She called the manager and a full refund was given, which I commend as excellent customer service. For this reason, I would suggest that anyone considering the hotel inquire about large groups of long term guests, and ask about what that siren noise was, it would keep me up all night.

Room Tip: away from whooping siren :-)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Attalla, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed here four nights a week for eight weeks.Rates were good. Staff was very friendly, rooms very clean, breakfast was exceptional...bisquits, gravy, sausage, waffles, bran, cereals, coffee, juices. Flat screen tv. fast net service. Well lit parking lot, close to many restaurants (with discounts with room key), Wal mart etc. Will definitely stay here again and again. very peaceful experience!

Jessica's friend

Room Tip: Rooms on the front get the afternoon sun but it didn't seem to matter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
scottsboro, General Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback regarding your stay at Jameson Inn, Scottsboro, AL. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have the best experience while staying with us, so it makes me very happy to read that you found us clean and well maintaned and that you enjoyed our breakfast! We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely Carolyn Hall-GM
New Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I recently was on a long road trip and broke down in the Scottsboro area. I ended up at the Jameson Inn at about 12:30 am. The staff was genuinely helpful and friendly, making me feel safe and comfortable after my breakdown on a very desolate and dark highway. They even gave me a late check-out to make sure I had enough time to resolve my tire issue in the morning.

The rooms were clean and well maintained, passing my initial room inspection with flying colors! ( I had just demanded my money back from a neighboring Inn because the room was dirty and there was mildew and soap scum in the tub. I am very serious about my initial room inspection having been a house keeper and an assistant inn keeper.) In the morning, after a nice breakfast in the dining room, the staff gave me directions to the nearest place to replace a blown out tire. Jameson Inn's are now on my radar for places to stay at, no matter where my travel destination is (or isn't LOL).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
scottsboro, General Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback regarding your stay at Jameson Inn, Scottsboro, AL. It is our goal to ensure that all of our guests have the best experience while staying with us, so it makes me very happy to read that you found us clean and well maintaned.! We hope to see you again. Sincerely Carolyn Hall-GM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Like all Jameson Inns, the breakfast is just so so, but you wont leave hungry, and they dont offer any kind of rewards for frequent guests, but what they do offer is clean rooms, a friendly staff and an overall good experience. I always enjoy staying at this property when I work in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. We always strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable rooms and a friendly staff and are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Jameson Inn Scottsboro. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future
Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

We can to Scottsboro to visit to claim the Unclaimed Baggage Center and stayed @ the Jameson Inn. Really enjoyed our stay, nice clean room and the guest services were great... We would definately stay again and recommend it to friends and family....Good location with lots of places to eat in the area.....

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
scottsboro, General Manager at Quality Inn Scottsboro, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your stay! I am glad it was an enjoyable experience and look forward to the opportunity of seeing you again! You are truly a treasured addition to the Jameson family and if you are ever in need of assistance during your travels, feel free to contact myself at the hotel. I will be delighted to find a Jameson for you; where I can assure you will always be greeted with a smile! You may also call our reservations center directly.

Been to Quality Inn Scottsboro? Share your experiences!