“very good experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel

You added Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel to your Saves list
Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel
5.0 of 5 Apartment Hotel   |   No.15 Dapu Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200023, China (Dapuqiao)   |
Ranked #107 of 3,976 Hotels in Shanghai
Rhodes, New South Wales, Australia
“very good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed at pullman last month with my wife, really good service and friendly staff. Really good location next to the subway station and a large shopping mall. Buffet at top level is great. Would choose pullman again for next staying.
Tips: Tianzifang is also worth a go.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
QApullmanshskyway, Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Pullman Shanghai Skyway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Hotel is located in a convenient location; I can suggest it both for tourism and business purposes. Rooms are clean and well equipped. There is nice café right at the lifts place in the lobby with a small garden beside. There are a bunch of local and western restaurants around the hotel. It’s easy to access to the subway Dapuqiao station. For night life Tianzifang district is a stone away from hotel just 5 minute walk, it is a place full of bars, restaurant and souvenir shops. The breakfast was a little bit disappointing, such hotel I expect a bit better breakfast, though the breakfast restaurant was located extremely in highest level with panoramic view over th Shanghai.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway on TripAdvisor. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Magherafelt, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed at the Pullman Skyway for a week on a business trip. First impression I thought the hotel was out of this world. The staff were friendly and the lobby is impressive but in the end it was a bit of a let down compared to the last hotel I stayed in visiting Shanghai. The rooms are spacious but quite dated. The bed wasn't overly comfortable and the room could've been cleaner.
Non smoking room yet there was still an ash tray in it.
The main fault for me was no wifi in the room! Rather frustrating having to sit in the lobby using my phone to check emails than my laptop in the room. There is a wired connection available but it wouldn't work on my macbook.
Same problem every morning for breakfast. My brother and I were both staying in the same room, they told us 1 breakfast was free when we had originally paid for a package that included breakfast. Breakfast was good. Quite a large selection to cater for everyone.
Nice views from the restaurant, food was a little overpriced but it was nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway on TripAdvisor. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express my sincerest apologies.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We just stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and overall were very pleased with our choice. It's a cheap taxi ride from downtown, the financial district and main pedestrian mall, the Bund etc. The service is exceptional, although we sometimes found it difficult with the language (understandably). The room ( a king room with a sitting area) was large and spacious, with good quality fittings and a separate sitting room, entrance hall, and marble bathroom. The vanity supplies were nice and there were also bathrobes and slippers, and turndown service at night. Housekeeping were always helpful in stocking up our bottled water supplies and bringing us ice. The only downside was the food. The Chinese restaurant was fairly good - but noone spoke english so our order got mixed up. The other restaurant, Zaraffas I think it was called, on the 49th floor, had a good breakfast buffet but the evening seafood buffet was awful - the fresh seafood was tasteless and the hot food was cold and gave me an upset tummy for three days. We did give them feedback and they said they would address it. Room service was also good. I would highly recommend this hotel overall.

Room Tip: Choose a room with access to the executive lounge on level 52, and get access to breakfast and happy...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
QApullmanshskyway, Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Yours sincerely,

Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Staff are friendly and efficient in here. Room is big and comfortable. It is located in front if the metro station so it is very easy to access. The local famous shopping street is right in front of the hotel and is worth to visit for a day. The area is safe to walk at night and is quite. Pharmacy, cafe and convience store are within walking distance. Compare to the price I pay, I definitely think that they are out of what I expecting them. I specially need to thanks to the door man who serve us at 1, oct around 5:00pm. He is so devoted to his customer and help us to find a taxi to the airport in the peak hour running around the street. Thanks for his help.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
QApullmanshskyway, Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Pullman Shanghai Skyway

Been to Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel? Share your experiences!